Age Minimum (with Adult): 18+, Minimum Age:18+
World's Greatest Shave Event Assistant - Martin Place, NSW
Role overviewAssist with creating an awesome shave experience for our brave World’s Greatest Shave participants!
There may be manual lifting involved and you may be on your feet for the duration of your shift helping to set up and keep things running throughout the event.
Community Supporters Coordinator
Volunteers in this role may be required to complete some or all of the following requirements:
- Assisting with setting up the public shave event
- Manning the registration table
- Crowd ushering
- Temporarily colour (spray) hair of World’s Greatest Shave supporters
- Collecting donations
- Cleaning hair off the stage
- Assisting with pack down of the public shave event
- Follow Leukaemia Foundation policies and procedures relating to this role
To undertake this role, you will need to possess the following qualities:
- Professional manner
- Punctual and reliable
- Ability to work independently if required
- Team player who is outgoing, positive, friendly and has a flexible approach
- Be able to stand on your feet for a couple of hours
Please have a neat and tidy appearance
Wear closed in, comfortable shoes (no heels)
Water and refreshments will be available for all volunteers
Food will be available for purchase in the area
We suggest you bring the minimum, as we cannot guarantee security
Disclaimer: The safety of our volunteers is important to us. Please ensure you have read and understand the requirements of this position and that you feel you are physically and mentally able to undertake the tasks being asked of you before signing up for this volunteer opportunity.
Log in or Register
In order to register for this opportunity you must log in to an existing account or register to create a new account.
Signup with team
This link allows you to participate in this opportunity with a team. When you click on the link you will have the option to:
- Choose an existing team you're already a member or captain of, or
- Create a new team to sign up.
Please respond to the following questions in order to signup for this opportunity: