Age Minimum (with Adult): 18+, Minimum Age:16+
Information marshall - Sunshine Coast
Role Purpose and Overview
The purpose of this role is to encourage the crowd at our Light the Night event to engage with all aspects of the evening. This will include being on your feet for a couple of hours.
Reports to: Community Supporters Coordinator
- Volunteers in this role may be required to complete some or all of the following requirements:
- Direct volunteers from train station to event site
- Answer questions from participants
- Assist with re-assembling lanterns around the event site
- Litter sweeping to ensure site remains clean throughout the event
- Assist in areas where there is a volunteer shortfall
- Assist face painters, cosplayers and take photos for the public in the kids areas
- Encourage participants to take photos with the HOPE sign and add #LighttheNightAU to their social posts
- Ask participants to sign the walk banner
Water and sandwiches will be available for all volunteers. Other food vendors will be available for purchase on the night.
We suggest you bring the minimum, as we cannot guarantee security.
Log in or Register
In order to register for this opportunity you must log in to an existing account or register to create a new account.
Signup with team
This link allows you to participate in this opportunity with a team. When you click on the link you will have the option to:
- Choose an existing team you're already a member or captain of, or
- Create a new team to sign up.
Please respond to the following questions in order to signup for this opportunity: